dinsdag 6 oktober 2015

Being motivated


So, I think we can all say that this is not something I am very good at. I am very good at starting things in a rush, then be obsessed with it for a few days and then move to the next thing.


This is mainly because everything I try to do turns out to be a lot more work than I thought. Take for example this blog. I love blogging, but it just takes up a lot of time and effort. This is obviously not a bad thing. But it takes more effort than I first thought it would take. So I keep it up for a few days and then I do not feel like it anymore and I just stop.

Right now I can see that I didn't think it through enough. My plan was to write a blog post every single day. with a lot of edited pictures and text. I know now that I never could have kept that up. Even if I did have enough motivation to keep going. I want to restart again. But now with goals that are far more realistic.

I want to post twice a week. On days that I can decide for myself. So no set obligations for me personally. I really hope I can keep it up this time. I want this blog to grow into something special, but I know this won't happen without dedication and hard work. Right now I feel very motivated and full of ideas. So let's do this!

X laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten